- On Thursday, May 18th, a charity dinner will take place at the Restaurante Dolores but you can call me Lolita (1000 South Miami Ave).
- The godmother of the event will be Chabeli Iglesias, and it will be hosted by Rocío Sañudo.
- The purpose of this dinner is to present and raise funds for the projects of Mensajeros de la Paz in Miami and Central America.
On Thursday, May 18th, Mensajeros de la Paz, with its president and founder, Padre Ángel García, will host a charitable dinner in Miami. The event will have Chabeli Iglesias as its honorary godmother and will be hosted by the well-known presenter Rocío Sañudo.
The purpose of this dinner is to showcase the projects managed by Mensajeros de la Paz in both the city of Miami and Central America, with a primary focus on Honduras.
One of the key projects is the Socio-Educational Center located in Aldea Arena Blanca in Honduras, specifically in El Progreso. Every day, more than 500 children and their families attend this center, where they receive support through educational activities, meals, and health assistance, among other services. The funds raised will be directed towards these projects.
Furthermore, several companies have joined this special evening of solidarity, including Restaurante Dolores but you can call me Lolita, Rodilla, 100 Montaditos, Lemon Media, Beyond Concierge, and Chocolatería San Ginés.
Thanks to this collaboration, attendees will also have the opportunity to participate in a charity raffle, which includes prizes such as official jerseys signed by players from Real Madrid and Atlético de Madrid, a weekend stay in an apartment provided by Beyond Concierge at Marina Cap Cana in Punta Cana, gift cards for beauty treatments at Armandeus Beauty Salon, dining experiences at 100 Montaditos and Rodilla, and vouchers to enjoy at San Ginés Miami.
During the event, the following individuals will speak:
- Sergio Mella, General Director of Mensajeros de la Paz, who will provide a brief presentation about the history of Mensajeros de la Paz.
- There will be remarks from friends and supporters of Mensajeros de la Paz.
- And Padre Ángel, President and Founder of Mensajeros de la Paz.
Mensajeros de la Paz was founded in 1962 as “Cruz de los Ángeles” by Padre Ángel García Rodríguez and Ángel Silva Sánchez. Since then, our priority has always been the human and social development of the most disadvantaged individuals in society, addressing various social realities both nationally and internationally. Currently, we have a presence in more than 76 countries.